Thursday 16 May 2013

Best & Worst Of COD Playercards I Saw Last Night

As you will probably know Black Ops 2 has the option of editing your playcard and making your own logo. I like quite a few others enjoy seeing some of the designs that people come up with, here are just a few good and crappy ones I came across last night while playing. I will start things off with mine.


What's more scary than an enemy soldier? How about a dolphin with a rocket for a penis about to bum you?

What could be more cheerful than a smiley face with blood patches and an axe in his head?

Boring :(

Pretty awesome Bane character

Boobies FTW!

I think this person has issues

This guy also went super saiyen in the game killing me 5 times :(

Don't know who this is but pretty cool

1 out of a billion for effort!

This is just bad

Captain Bird?

There is always one with penis envy issues

Another pretty cool design

Who doesn't love Toad?

Ted has lost some weight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment