Monday 5 December 2011

Impressions: Beat Hazard Ultra

I recently picked up Beat Hazard Ultra in the sale on the PSN network, (It was only £1.69 so I would have been crazy to have missed out) and I have to say that it is one of the most fun games I have played in a while. The easiest way to describe the game is like a modern day Asteroids only with music (Including any on your HDD) affecting the on screen gameplay which then causes your eyes to bleed due to the flashing lights.


Beat Hazard is one of those games that is great to just pick up and play when you fancy a break from your usual retail games. The sound is as amazing as you want it to be (due to yourself selecting what you want to listen to) the graphics really should be seen when everything starts flashing (So much so that this game shouldn't have the risk of epilepsy warning but guarantee a 90% chance of having one while playing) I really can't think of a bad thing to say about the game.


Beat Hazard features a host of upgrades that you unlock while playing, A range of modes from arcade to survival and a boss rush mode. This game will keep you entertained not just for the short term but also for quick blasts here and there, I know I will be returning to the game every so often if only to listen to music while blasting away some scum sucking aliens!

No comments:

Post a Comment