Monday 17 October 2011

Borderlands, Baby & Marriage


Well I have started gaming again and made myself a new account on the PS3, that is one of the main reasons why I haven't blogged in a while. A few of the other reasons are that me and my better half have been planning our wedding and just when we thought we had everything running smoothly we got a surprise to say the least. It turns out that we are now having a baby as well, so things just keep getting in the way of updating this blog.

Starting a new account on the PS3 is a bit of a double edged sword, I have now resigned myself to losing all the progress I made in Demon Souls, Final Fantasy XIII and a host of other games I have invested time in. Yet I get to play some of the games I have really enjoyed in the past again, and having a new tag makes me able to get trophies in these games. (Yes I know trophies are shit but if it makes sure that I complete Ratchet & Clank once again they are worth it)


So the big question is in-between planning the wedding, going to baby scans and getting stuff ready for both events just what games should I replay and what new games should I purchase. Well after thinking about it I really want to give Borderlands a proper go, it is one game that I really enjoyed in the past but stopped playing for some unknown reason. This time I have decided to commit to the game and have ordered the GOTY edition even though I already own a copy of the original version of the game. Hopefully this will spur me on and if I enjoy it I then have the four DLC additions available to play as well. (As well as this I can now play co-op with my son which also doubles as quality family time if I give him the other copy of the game lol)

So that's about it for this update, hopefully I will find time to update this blog again soon, till next time adiĆ³s and thanks for dropping by. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment