Thursday 17 February 2011

When first posts go wrong

Well I had an idea for my first post which would have seen the light sometime over this coming weekend, but thanks to the way I have things set up I accidentally posted something I thought I was posting on playdit.com here instead.

I suppose slagging off a Sega Compilation isn't really to bad a first post to have made since it is basically a normal post from me. I just felt that I wanted to post things on fleasixty.com that are not typical Flea Sixty comments. (or just basically to fucked up to appear anywhere else like playdit.com.


So my first post is a mistake and my 2nd is an apology for my fuck up, I can see that this is probably going to be the normal course of things to come at fleasixty.com. Ah well things can only get worse, stick with me and they probably will. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment